Visit the Ministry's COVID-19 website and self-assessment tool, available in 30 languages: covid-19.ontario.ca
From the College of Midwives of Ontario: COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions for Midwifery Clients
Do NOT come to the clinic IF:
You or anyone in your house has the following and report these symptoms to your midwife:
- Fever, (37.8C or greater), new or worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing.
- Sore throat, barking cough, making a squeaky or whistling noise when breathing (i.e. croup).
- Difficulty swallowing, decreased or loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue or malaise.
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting.
- Pink eye, runny nose, nasal congestion or sneezing without other known cause.
St. Jacobs Midwives have spaced out your appointments in accordance with the guidelines put forth by the World Health Organization (WHO). Some of your appointments will be virtual and others will be in person.
If you would like to cancel or rebook your visit, please e-mail or call our office at 519-664-2542.
Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate your patience!
We're here to help.